Careers At OGP
We regularly have new positions available. If you don’t see anything that suits you now, but are still interested to join our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you work within an industry sector and feel you could contribute, please don’t hesitate to email us with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to know how you can be a part of our team. If you are a Project Manager, Engineer, Project Scheduler, or want to be part of our On-site staff, we’d love to hear from you.
Current advertised Roles
Rigger - Scaffolder
OGP seeks a qualified, ticketed Rigger – Scaffolder with industrial installation expertise.
We require individuals who have a high level of safety focus, with a strong work ethic and positive attitude. You must be a team player who can respond positively to directions and instructions from supervisors.
The successful candidate will be based on site in Bacchus Marsh. This is a temporary assignment, approximately 3 weeks’ duration, and will be paid on an hourly rate.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Crane Rigging and erection of a new structure (steel assemblies, beams, platforms, equipment)
- Working at 30m heights in EWP
- Scaffolding (including drop scaffold)
If this sounds like you and you would enjoy a role with a growing Australian company, please send us your resume and a cover letter.
You must have a right to work in Australia to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
The Management Services Team genuinely loves what we do which allows us to stay motivated and focused. We love being challenged and are seeking a like minded Project Manager with the following skills to join our team:
- You will be able to work autonomously to lead complex projects for some of the largest infrastructure names in Australia. The role is demanding, requiring you to independently juggle multiple deadlines, resources, requests, stakeholders and goals.
- You’ll be faced with unique issues which will require lateral thinking. We will need you to bring more to the table than executing on time and on budget.
- The Project Manager will assume overall responsibility for a project and will ultimately be accountable for its success. Leading projects across all stages from inception to completion, the Project Manager is expected to perform the following key tasks:
- Make initial assessments of proposed projects based on client’s formal business requirements and engagement with key stakeholders.
- Develop project plans that clearly describes the scope and accordingly sets the time, cost, quality and benefits of the project.
- Communicate the final scope, objectives, and other parameter to key stakeholders
- Build and lead project teams to execute the project plan.
- Monitor project progress, mitigating risks, optimizing gains, steer project team and provide accurate progress reports to stakeholders.
- Complete project closeout activities and conduct post implementation reviews with actionable insights and proactive recommendations moving forward.
- This role may be required to travel, primarily within Australia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Project Management qualifications will be highly regarded.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing projects, preferably in energy infrastructure projects.
- Experience in Risk management and the use of risk-based decision making during the project.
- Development of project plans, cost estimates and schedule developments incorporating risks-based assessments.
- Experience in negotiating with and managing vendors and external stakeholders.
- You will be a motivated self-starter who possesses a matrix of technical, business, leadership and influencing skills to steer a project team to achieving shared goals and instil confidence in the minds of stakeholders and sponsors.
- Track record of in successfully delivering complex infrastructure projects.
- You have a genuine desire to add value to our clients and build excellent working relationships.
- You enjoy working on a variety of projects and are looking for further opportunities to develop within our business.